Enhanced ticketing and registration allows the flexibility for any fundraiser to benefit from an intuitive ticketing portal and an interactive dashboard for reporting.
Check-In a ticketed user
- Go to Admin view > Users > Check-In.
- Type the user's name, and select search. Partial names are acceptable.
- Find the user's name from the list, then click select. The ticket color indicates the ticket status.
- Gray Ticket: The user has confirmed the ticket.
- Teal Ticket: The user has not confirmed the ticket. The status will update post-check-in.
- Clear Ticket with a +: Ticket is not yet purchased for this user.
- Visit Purchase a Ticket at Check-In to learn more.
- Verify contact information and select continue.
- If a credit card swiper is attached, select 'Swipe Credit Card'.
- If the swiper is connected correctly, a screen will pop up saying 'Swiper connected'. Swipe the credit card, and click save.
- Select 'Enter Credit Card' if a card swiper is not being used.
- Enter all information, including billing address, and select save and check-in.
- Click ok.
- Close to return to the main screen.