Overview of all payments received. Review the number of individuals and overall amounts.
Watch a video
- From the Admin Navigation, select Reports > Payments.
Secure payments through Cash, Check, Credit, or other unique payment methods. Visit Checkout a User to record a user's payment on their account.
The number of cash payments and total cash payments.
The number and total of check payments.
The number and total credit card payments.
Unique payment arrangements, such as payroll deductions or stock options.
Payments received by type.
Four payment types, the quantity, and total for each.
Search, sort, or export individual transaction details.
Time the credit card was charged, based on the timezone. Credit card transactions are batched at the end of each business day. Funds are transferred in five business days of the batch transaction date.
Payment type of either cash, check, credit, or other.
- The check number appears for Check payments.
- Credit card payments show card type and last 4-digits.
- Cash and other payments show other or cash.
Card holder's name as it appears on the credit card.
The amount of payment received.
First and Last Name
First and last name as it appears on the user's account.
Assigned bidder number, if applicable.
Custom user fields included, if applicable.
The phone number as it appears on the user's account.
- Cash, check, and other payments.
- Notes entered at the time of checkout.
- Credit Card payments
- The card entered at the time of payment.
- Card on File
- A pre-swiped card or prior purchase.
Click the batch number for a batch summary report.