Note: Available to Org admins only.
Add your ID
- Visit your Org Hub > Campaigns.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your Google Tag ID.
- Click Save.
Tip: The tag ID you enter needs to include the "G-" in front of it. For Example: G-123456789. Need assistance locating your Google Tag ID? Click here.
What is a Google Tag ID?
The Google Tag ID is a string similar to G-123456789. It must be added to your Org Hub to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
Find your Google Tag ID
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- At the top of the Property Column, select the property.
- Select a property from the menu in the Property column.
- In the Property column, click Data Streams.
- Click the data stream.
- In the Google Tag section at the bottom of the Web Stream Details page, click Configure Tag Settings.
- In your Google Tag section on the Google tag page, copy the ID that starts with "G-".
For more information on locating your Google Tag ID or converting from a UA account to a GA-4 account, click here.
Don't see a Google Tag ID?
If you do not have a Google Tag ID, then your account needs to be upgraded to a GA-4 account (which is the new default). As of July 1st, 2023 all UA accounts stopped processing data, and require the upgrade to a GA-4 account in order to continue processing. Learn how to upgrade your account here.