Invitees are created when a ticket purchaser assigns a ticket in their order. Purchasers can include name, mobile number, email, and mailing address (optional). With a valid phone number or email added, the invitee receives a notification prompting them to confirm their ticket. Once the ticket is confirmed, the invitee is registered on the campaign site.
Update Invitee Users
Update Ticket Order
Locate the invitee within the purchase order to update or add a mobile number, email address, or mailing address (optional) from Ticket > Ticket Orders. Visit Manage Attendees in Ticket Order to learn more.
Update User Account
Locate the invitee and update or add a mobile number, email address, mailing address, or add a bidder number to an Invitee from Users > Details. Visit Manage User Details to learn more.
Communicate with Invitee Users
Send a confirmation text and or email reminder to invitees with a valid mobile number or email address added to their user account. Visit Purchaser and Attendee Reminders to learn more.
Email or Text Messages
Send an email or text to all Invitees, with a valid mobile number or email added to their user account, who are assigned a ticket but have yet to confirm. Once an invitee confirms their ticket they are no longer included in this group.
Pre-set message recipient groups that include invitees are:
- Seated Users
- From the Admin Navigation, go to Communications > Email or Text
- Choose +New Email or +New Text
- Click Recipients dropdown
- Choose Group
- From the To dropdown, select Invitees
- Draft the email or text
- Choose to save as a draft or send it immediately.
Invitee Users with a both a Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Account
Users who register through one of the registration pathways, added as a new user by an admin, or entered as a donor or solicitor on an item and have an unconfirmed ticket assigned to them, will show two user accounts. If a mobile number is included on the non-ticketed user account, the two accounts will automatically merge when:
- The ticket is confirmed - If the same mobile number appears in both user accounts when the invitee confirms their ticket.
- The Invitee account is checked-in by an Admin - From Users > Check-In, select and complete the check-in of the ticketed invitee account to confirm the ticket.