Set the Item Page View along with various additional item settings.
From Auction Advanced Settings, set a time for your auction items to close and include a countdown clock to the close time. Choose between bidding automatically stopping at a set time or follow steps to manually stop bidding and finalize the auction to allow winners to checkout.
Watch a video
Access the settings
- From the Admin Navigation, select Auction > Settings.
Manage auction settings
- Set the Items Page View.
- Set a date and time to have your Items page Go Live.
- Manage how fair market value appears on auction items.
- Choose to share items through social media options.
- Adjust the Starting Bid and Bid Increments percentages for silent items.
- Adjust the Raffle Label name.
- Schedule the auction to close.