Watch a video
Create a ticket
- From the Tickets container within the Dashboard, click the More button ("···").
- Select Create New Ticket.
- Click New Ticket.
- Complete the new ticket form.
- When you've finished, click Save.
Ticket order fields
Maximum 30 characters, including spaces.
Include benefits associated with the ticket. Maximum 1000 characters, including spaces.
Price of each ticket.
Can be adjusted at any time and once reached, Sold Out appears.
Attendees Per Ticket
Maximum of 50 attendees per type. Enter 0 (zero) for ticket types with no attendees. An error will occur when left blank.
Appears on receipts for tax purposes.
- Ticket Types set to Show are visible in the Order Form.
- Ticket Types set to Hide are not visible from the Home page order form. These ticket types are only visible from Tickets > Ticket Orders >+New Order for Admin entry.
Sales Start Date/Time
Date and time available for purchase.
Sales End Date/Time
The end of the sale date and time.
Discount Code (or Coupon Code)
Enter the code a purchaser enters for the discounted price. Maximum of 20 alpha or numeric characters. Click +Additional Discounts when multiple codes are needed. Leave it blank when no discounts are offered. To delete a discount code, delete and save the updated ticket.
Reduced price purchasers pay when the discount code is entered. Leave blank if no discount is applied.