Review and manage your campaign users either through filtering by various status options or searching for an individual user.
- From the Users Container within the Dashboard, click the More button ("···").
- Select Manage Users.
- Select dropdown labeled Filter By.
- Select the preferred filter from the dropdown by clicking on a checkbox.
- Multiple filter options can be selected at one time.
- Information will automatically sort by selections.
- To remove a filter after it is selected.
- Select the X next to the filter that you would like to remove.
- Selected filter(s) will be removed.
Filter Options Available
Note: Only available when using GiveSmart ticketing.
- With Tickets: Users who are assigned a ticket.
- Without Tickets: Users not assigned a ticket.
- With a Bidder Number: User with an assigned a bidder number.
- Without a Bidder Number: Users not assigned a bidder number.
- With a Card on File: Users that have a credit card on file.
- Without a Card on File: Users that do not have a credit card on file.
- Solicited an Item: Users who are added to the Solicitor section of an item.
- Did not Solicit an Item: Users who are not added to the Solicitor section of an item.
- Donated an Item: Users who are added to the Donated By section as a donor of an item.
- Did not Donate an Item: Users who are not added to the Donated By section as a donor of an item.