There are several great reports to assist in reviewing ticketing revenue, ticket orders, attendee details, and answers to ticket questions.
Watch a video
Allows the Admin to review the number of tickets sold, how many total tickets are available for purchase, and the revenue associated with ticket sales.
- From the Admin Navigation, select Reports > Revenue.
- Select Tickets in the Report Navigation Panel on the left-hand side.
- Summary details total tickets sold, tickets available, discounts used, and revenue raised.
- Purchaser information is listed in Details and can be exported as needed.
- From the Admin Navigation, select Reports > Overview.
- Select either Ticket Orders or Attendees.
Summary of each ticket purchaser, the date purchased, party name, phone number and email of purchaser, quantity purchased, payment status and revenue associated with sales.
Summary of all purchasers and attendee information. Custom attendee answers are listed and can be copied, exported (Excel, CSV, or PDF), or printed.