To start the auction, the Items page view must be Live allowing supporters to place bids on auction items. When the Items page is set to Preview or Hidden, add a Go-Live date for your Items page to automatically update to Live. Items can be added or edited at any time, regardless of the page view.
Tip: Don't edit the Starting Bid, Bid Increment, or add or remove items from a package if bidding has started on the item or package.
Update the Item page view
- From the Items Container within the Dashboard, click the More button ("···").
- Click Settings.
- Click Item Page View.
- Adjust the default Items page from Live.
- Set a Go Live date and time.
- Visit Auction Settings to learn more.
- When you've finished, click Save.
Item page status options
The Items page is visible to both registered and non-registered users. Completed items are viewable for all users. Registered users can bid or buy items. Individual Items set to hidden are not viewable to all users.
Items are only viewable to non-registered or registered users.
Restricts the visibility of the Items page to admins on the campaign.