Expert service with a personal touch. Flexible options to fit your team. Encouragement every step of the way.
GiveSmart partners have the flexibility to add on services to support your individual needs. There are three service offerings available to help you maximize your annual subscription.
Depending on your subscription plan, you may have services included in your annual fee, or you may need to upgrade plans to access. Please connect with your GiveSmart representative or complete this form to let us know you’re interested.
Take a look at what is available to jumpstart your organization’s fundraising below...
Accelerate your fundraising with private training sessions to learn how you can do more at your events and with your donation campaigns.
- Connect with an expert to learn how to use GiveSmart to maximize your fundraising within your organization’s specific context.
- Empower your team to use their tools with confidence by customizing your training with topics that meet your needs.
- Starts with 2 private 1-hour videoconference sessions. Additional 1-hour sessions available.
- Plan to schedule sessions 2-3 weeks in advance, and come prepared with questions to make the most of your time.
Whether you're new, need a refresher, or want to turn heads, this offering is the premier service you need to enhance your activity or event.
- Expert consultation and GiveSmart site configuration for a major fundraising initiative to maximize fundraising value and supplement your own team's time and effort.
- Set and review strategy for your and work on the configuration of your GiveSmart fundraising sites.
- Starts with 8 hours per fundraising activity during a 3-month period of your choosing.
- Plan to schedule sessions 2-3 weeks in advance, and expect a 1-week turnaround time on custom event or activity configuration.
- *3 Smart Setup sessions are already included in our Expert Package.
Want more time to focus on your donors and volunteers? Leave the behind-the-scenes technology management of your event to our experts. Your dedicated technician will operate the GiveSmart platform on your behalf in real time.
- Your technician can open and close fundraising items, send messages to guests, process payments, and generate reports. See additional details here.
- Your technician is “on-call” to you and your team during your most critical fundraising moments, and is ready to answer your questions and provide suggestions in real time.
- Starts with up to 6 hours of live service on the day of your event + 1 pre-event meeting (optional).
- An Event Day Review form will be sent 2 weeks prior to your event date. Once completed, your technician will be in touch.
We recommend completing it at least 7 days prior to the event date.
- Must be contracted and confirmed at least 30 days prior to your event to ensure availability.
During peak busy season, we recommend contracting as far in advance as possible (>30days) as some dates may close early due to limited availability.
Hear from our experts regarding GiveSmart Services