My YouTube video will not play on the campaign site?
If you are seeing either of the images below when trying to embed your YouTube video, you may need to update your YouTube settings to allow embedding.
To update your settings:
- Go to your YouTube account > Video Manager.
- Search for the video and click edit.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Go to Distribution Options.
- Check the box to Allow Embedding and save.
For additional YouTube related questions, visit YouTube's help center.
Can I embed a zoom video or live feed on my custom presentation page?
No. Zoom is not compatible with our embed option, as it does not offer an iframe embed code.
For additional Zoom related questions, visit Zoom's help center.
I created a video presentation using Canva to embed on my campaign site and I don't see an embed code to add?
Canva only provides the HTML code, but not an embed code. Follow the steps below to create an embed code:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Click V on the top corner of the toolbar above the editor.
- On the search bar, type “embed.”
- Click </> Embed.
- For your design to be embedded, it will be made public.
- Click Embed to confirm.
- Copy the generated embed code or embed link, depending on what you need.
- Check what your website or the publishing platform that you are using requires.
- All edits that you make on the design will automatically update on the embed versions.
For additional Canva related questions, visit Cava's help center.
I tried to embed my password-protected video presentation on the presentation page of my campaign but it is not working?
We do not recommend trying to embed any password-protected video presentations on the presentation page, as most are not compatible.
Instead, we recommend providing a link to this password-protected video presentation in a custom section on the home page, so guests will be able to access this protected video in a different browser. Thus creating a 2-device experience.
My Facebook Live Livestream is not displaying on my presentation page.
If you are getting an error that your content cannot be displayed in a frame, check to make sure your Facebook Live video is being broadcast from a page and not a group. To ensure your broadcast is from a page:
- Ensure the video is set to Public
- Pick the URL of the Facebook video you want to embed
- Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and click "Get Code" to generate your embedded video player code
- Copy and paste this code into the presentation page embed code field.
For additional Facebook related questions, visit Facebook for Developers