Once the raffle purchases have concluded, randomly select the winner from the ticket holders. Visit Raffle Report to randomly select and announce the winner.
- From the Admin Navigation, select Reports > Overview.
- Select Other Reports > Raffle > Entries.
- Sort the Entry #'s lowest to highest by selecting Up Arrow to the left of the column.
- Visit random.org (or a different random number generator site).
- Enter the range of numbers sold in the True Random Number Generator (minimum to maximum).
- Click Generate.
- Refer back to your Entries Report.
- Type the Result number in the Search field.
- The winning ticket holder will filter.
- Give the winner's name to the appropriate person to announce or text the winning guest.
Tip: Filter the search by raffle name before sorting entry numbers when running multiple raffles through a campaign.