Provides an overview of all credit card transactions, as a complete list of all credit card payments that are deposited into your bank account attached to the Merchant Account.
Watch a video
- From the Admin Navigation, select Reports > Overview.
- Select Disbursements > All Batch Activity.
- Defaults to sorting by credit card network (Details) and are in alphabetical order (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa).
- The credit card processing fee adjustments are reflected as a line item by the total amount per batch date per card network.
- All processing fees or reversals are grouped by card network and fall below transactions received.
- The batch details can be searched sorted and extracted out as needed.
The date the transaction was batch and deposited.
Date and time of the credit card transaction. Batch dates closeout between 8:45 and 9:15 PM CST. Transactions received after the closeout will reflect a batch date for the next day after the transaction date.
First and Last Name
Name as it appears on the GiveSmart User Account.
Name as it appears on the credit card.
Credit Card network (American Express, Visa, Discover, Master Card).
Transaction type (Sale, Service Charge, Refund).
Last 4 digits of the credit card used.
The dollar amount charged on the credit card.
A unique identifier assigned to each transaction made using a credit card.
Credit card authorization code from the issuing bank to the vendor that authorizes the sale.