Enter all ticket purchases outside of the Order Form, such as phoned or mailed in. Assign complimentary tickets or assist guests who prefer not to purchase electronically. Once the order is entered, both the purchaser and any attendees are reflect as a ticketed guest and can be seated in Seating Management.
Watch a video
Purchase a ticket
- From the Admin Navigation, select Tickets > Ticket Orders.
- In the top right corner, click +New Order.
- Select a ticket.
- Add additional selections (if applicable).
- If the item includes a question, an answer may be included or required at the point of sale.
- Click Next.
- Enter purchaser Information.
- User Custom Fields set to "Visible to users-editable by users" are shown and editable by the admin entering. If also required, the admin must enter to complete.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add additional attendee information or answer questions (If applicable).
- Click Next.
- Select payment method.
- Click Pay.
- If the purchaser has an existing credit card on file, it will appear as a payment method.
Payment method options
Select Cash and click the green Pay button.
Enter the check # and click the green Pay button.
Enter in desired card details and click on the green Pay button.
Recorded in a non-cash, check, or credit card payment method, choose other and include notes. Click on the green Pay button.
Note: Payment will be reflected as a 'paid'
Record arrangements a purchaser has made to pay at a later date and add notes. Click the green Pledge button
Select the payment method of Comp. and click the green Issue Ticket button to provide a complimentary ticket.