Update attendees within your ticket order either through the email receipt or from the campaign Pay page. Assign and unassigned attendees tickets and add a mobile number or email to send confirmation reminders. From the reminders, invitees confirm attendance, complete their registration, review and edits ticket questions, and add a credit card to their user account.
Note: A username and password are required to update the attendee information.
Update via the Email Link
- Locate ticket purchase email notification.
- Click Update Attendee Details.
- Follow prompts to complete the account username and password.
Update via the Pay Page
- Access the campaign site via email or text notification link.
- Select Pay Page.
- Select View Order.
- Click Assign.
- Add attendee information.
- Click Save
Note: A confirmation text or email is automatically sent when contact information is added.
- Click Edit to add or modify attendee information.
- Click Unassign to remove the attendee from the ticket.
- Click Assign to add a new attendee.
- Enter new attendee information.
Note: Once an attendee confirms, contact information can't be edited from the ticket order. Visit Users > Details to locate and update their User Details.
Confirming your Ticket
Step 1: Visit your My Info tab
Step 2: Click on Edit
Step 3: Please make your selections and answer the ticket question(s)
Step 4: Click Save
Step 5: You are all set!
Please note you can expedite your check-in by finalizing your registration from this same page. Click on "Add Card on File" to pre-register your credit card to your account.