Create an exact replica of an existing item, without re-typing all of the item details.
Note: Created items, added to a package, cannot be duplicated.
Watch a Video
View Admin: Items
- From the Items Container within the Dashboard, click the More button ("···").
- Select Manage Items.
- Search for the item to duplicate and select it.
- Click Duplicate Item.
- Confirm the Item Number to duplicate. Select Yes, Duplicate.
- The Edit Item Page will open.
- The duplicate item will default to the next available item number in sequential order.
- Edit if needed.
- To save the duplicated item, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Item and click Save.
View Site: Items Page
- Locate the item to duplicate.
- Click the dropdown arrow from Items List.
- Select Duplicate.
- Confirm Item Number to duplicate.
- Select Yes, Duplicate.
- Once duplicated, Item will be within the all Items list.
- Edit from Item detail.
Note: The Item Number is the only field not duplicated. A new item number is automatically assigned based on the next sequential number available.