Process payment for all unpaid supporters with a remaining balance, within a threshold range set by you, who have a credit card on file by running payments automatically. For supporters with multiple cards on file, the more recent one added to their account will be charged. For users with a balance greater than the set threshold, visit Checkout to process payment.
Steps to run all remaining balances
- From the Admin Navigation Menu, select Settings > Close & Wrap Up.
- Scroll down to Settle Remaining Balances.
- Click Run All Credit Cards.
- Adjust the default threshold amount and click Set.
- The threshold amount must be within the $1 to $100,000 range.
- Click Run all Credit Cards.
- A second module appears when all the credit cards have been processed, which shows:
- The number of successful payments.
- The number of errors (declined credit cards).