Note: This applies to all instant, raffle or vote items with the Checkout Type set to: Add to Cart. When Checkout Type is set to: Immediate Checkout, payment will be collected by Admin before item is added to the cart.
Items can be removed from a user's account by an admin If needed as well.
Watch a video
Add an item
Supporters with a valid mobile number receive a text the item is added to their cart.
- Go to the View Campaign Site > Items.
- Locate and select the item.
- Enter the first three letters of the supporter's name or assigned bid number.
- Select the supporter from the dropdown to pre-populate.
- If the supporter does not appear in the dropdown, manually enter their information.
- Check the Add user without phone box to bypass the requirement if a mobile number is not provided.
- Enter or select the answer to the question if one is needed (optional).
- Select or enter the Amount.
- Click Purchase, Buy, or Vote.