Customize the look and feel of the page background color or add an image and set the color scheme used for campaign buttons, headers, navigations indicators, and more.
Locate style and color options
- Go to Admin Navigation, select Design > Style & Color.
Add either a color or an image to the visitor facing campaign pages.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the color picker to add color.
- Upload an image to add a background image.
Main and secondary colors
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the color pickers.
- Select the desired colors.
- Click Choose.
- Preview selection.
- When you've finished, click Save.
Set the background and text color used for headers, navigation indicators, and general buttons.
Set the background and text color used on call to action buttons, in email communications, and for item numbers.