When including a fair market value on a silent item, your campaign has a default starting bid set at 50% of the fair market value entered and a 15% default starting bid of the starting value, per GiveSmart's recommendation. If a fair market value is not entered a starting bid and bid increment amount will not pre-populate on the item. While these percentages are pre-set for you within your campaign, they can be adjusted.
Adjust the default percentages
- From the Admin Navigation, select Auction > Settings.
- Scroll to the Items section.
- Adjust the default Starting Bid percentage.
- Adjust the default Bid Increment percentage.
- When you've finished, click Save.