October 1 - December 31
- Item Donation Form Custom Text: ability to add custom information at the top of the item donation form.
- Credit Card Verification Update: when swiping a credit card as an Admin or Volunteer on behalf of a guest, when the name on the card does not match the name entered on the User Account in GiveSmart, a modal will appear for the admin to verify that the card is being entered on the correct account.
- Global Admin: for customers who own both GiveSmart Events & GiveSmart Fundraise, as an Organization Admin you can easily identify which admin in your organization have access to all GiveSmart modules. From the Org Hub > Admins page, view the Global User tag.
- Bid History Report: additional fields for Email and Mailing Address have been added to the Bid History Report.
- Ticket Purchaser Experience: a ticket purchaser will no longer be able to skip creating an account when purchasing a ticket. This will allow all purchasers to make attendee modifications and will alleviate any frustration in managing the ticket order post-purchase.
- Ampersand (&) in Event Names will no longer generate an error when manually adding a card on file as an Admin.
- Resolved issue with Org Hub custom reporting scheduler.
- Copy Activity: Admin can now copy a Fundraising, Crowdfunding or Subscription activity saving time on having to recreate design elements.
- Solicit Name Updated: for customers who own both Fundraise and Donor CRM, the Solicit Name has been updated to Activity Type and will display as Fundraising or Crowdfunding.
- Events Activity on Campaign Landing Page: for customers who own both Events & Fundraise you can now include your Events paid revenue on a Fundraise campaign landing page.
- Delete Global User: for customers who own both Events & Fundraise when a Global Admin is deleted from Fundraise, this will demote this same admin in Event to a general User. Note, to delete a Global User a ticket will need to be submitted to our Support team.
- Restored ability to delete non-Global Users.
GiveSmart Donor CRM
- Custom Reporting: Create custom reports using all available fields in GiveSmart Donor CRM to find the insights you need to succeed.
- Tribute Gifts: Ability to add an in honor or in memory gift.
- Households & Groups: Create a Household or Group within GiveSmart Donor CRM to view relationship metrics between individual contacts.
- Search Function on Thank You Letters: the ability to search on thank you letters, end of year thank you letters and pledge thank you letters has been added, as well as the ability to sort alpha numeric on additional columns within the table.
- Required an address to be selected as the primary address when merging contacts.
- Removed the ability to issue the same name for custom fields.
- Removed an additional comma after the State/Province within the address block merge field.
- Magic links no longer require the email to be entered exactly the same, they are now case in-sensitive.