When a Guest text STOP to 76278 they no longer receive text message updates. Guests can unsubscribe from email messages by selecting the Unsubscribe link in a platform generated email. Guests can easily opt back in to receive messages moving forward and get back into the fundraising activity.
Watch a Video
Opt Back In
- Text keyword to 76278.
- A Welcome Message will be sent.
- The guest will receive text messages moving forward.
Admin Resend Welcome Message
- Go to Admin view > Users > Details
- Search for the user and click on their name
- Select "Send Reg Message" from the Action dropdown
- User will receive a text message prompting them to reply "Y" to continue to receive text messages
Update Receive Messages on Profile
Users can opt in to both email and text messages via their profile from within a campaign.
- User clicks their name in the upper right corner
- Selects Profile
- Check box to subscribe to email or text messages
Unsubscribed User Indicator
All SMS unsubscribed users will have a 'No SMS' icon displayed on their user profile on the user’s screen.
Locate the SMS Icon
- Go to Admin view > Users.
- Search for the user.
- Once located, the 'No SMS' icon will appear in the profile.