Make a monetary donation on a GiveSmart campaign. There are several ways for you to give.
Text to donate
Text in monetary donations with the word GIVE or DONATE followed by an amount. The dollar sign ($) is not required.
- Text the keyword to 76278.
- Follow the text prompts to complete registration.
- Receive a Welcome Text.
- Text GIVE or DONATE followed by a dollar amount.
- Receive a thank you text.
- Secure payment by visiting Pay.
Click to donate
Make a monetary donation of any amount to the general fund. If recurring giving is available, make a one-time or monthly donation. The Click to Donate is found both on the Items and the Donate page.
Give a monetary donation to a key initiative or goal. Donate items can be fixed or offer varial amounts, and are found both on the Items and the Donate page. When self-checkout is available on the campaign, the donation is added to your cart and you prompted to either continue browsing or pay.
- Go to Items or Donate Page.
- From the Donate Page locate the Click to Donate along with all custom donation opportunities.
- From the Items Page, click Categories and select Make a Donation to filter to all donation opportunities.
- Select or enter the donation amount.
- Check to Display your name as Anonymous if desired.
- Answer any questions available.
- Click Donate.
- A thank you for your donation page will appear.
- Visit the Pay. page to process payment.
Make a donation and enter a credit card. If recurring giving is available, make a one-time or monthly donation. Payment is processed at the time of the donation.
- Visit the campaign.
- Scroll to the Donate Now section on the Home page.
- Select pre-set donation amount or enter any amount.
- Enter credit card or select Google or Apple Pay and check I'm Not a Robot.
- Click Donate and confirm payment.
- A thank you page appears.
- Choose to print the receipt for your records.
- Click Return to Home Page to go back into the campaign.